Did Insurance Underpay Your Roof Damage Claim?
Follow These Steps for a Fair Roof Damage Appraisal
The first thing you need to do is file a claim with your insurance...
- Call your insurance and file a claim for storm roof damage. Ask your roofer is you have hail damage, wind damage or both.
- The insurance company will assign a desk adjuster and schedule for an onsite inspection of the damage. Sometimes insurance may assign a third-party ladder assist to perform a damage assessment.
- Once the roof damage has been reviewed by the desk adjuster, the desk adjuster will decide to deny, or pay the claim.
- Sometimes the insurance company will underpay the claim by either not measuring correctly or will say that the roof is repairable. Also, insurance may go the route of not paying the necessary line items to replace the roof up to code.
- It is very important for the homeowner to have an advocate, a local roofing contractor on their side with the responsibility and experience to properly communicate the damage to the homeowner’s carrier.
CALL CHARLOTTE ACE ROOFING FOR MORE INFORMATION 704-396-8383
Hopefully we were able to explain to you how to file a claim. If you take enjoy reading the Charlotte Ace Roofing Blogs, follow us on Facebook, we also have Instagram, we are on LinkedIn and, finally, we are now on Pinterest. If you would like us to blog about thing that interests you, please tell us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlotte Ace Roofing is a Roofing Company in Charlotte, NC. We specialize in Roofing Repairs, Storm Damage, Exterior Restoration, Re-Roofing, Gutters, Attic Insulation, Skylights & Solar Tubes. Call us today for a free roof inspection. If you suspect you have Hail or Wind Damage on your roof, you may qualify got a new roof.
Home | Request a Quote | Roof Replacement Info | See Our Reviews